Bonjour, New York !

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

L'odeur d'espresso - W Hotel, Roger Federer, and Jura-Capresso -

To tell the truth, I'm fan of Roger Federer - not so big fan - since I like playing tennis. OF COURSE, I went to the Ashe Arthur Stadium to see the game between Federer and Blake from Tampa, FL at the 2006 US Open.

And the reason why I pick the espresso machine Jura-Capresso is that, they chose Roger Federer as a spokesman of "The IMPRESSA Z5"! -- Unfortunately, I couldn't find the advertising on web, so please see ELLE DECOR, NOVEMBER 2006.

One of my Spanish friends, actually he's already gone back Spain though, recommended another brand's espresso machine (don't remember the brand name exactly...). But maybe I'm a typical target audience of the Jura-Capresso marketing team.. ha ha


Anyway, the night after he clinched third US Open Title on Sep. 10, apparently he enjoyed a drink at the VIP lounge of W Hotel near the Bryant Park, with his long longtime girlfriend, Miroslava 'Mirka' Vavrinec and Anna Wintour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home